Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Kind Of Fuel Pump Does A 1994 Skidoomxz Have

Stitch Photo Gallery of Me:: photo gallery Sew Along


I introduce my children
Olga Rosa Elephant in fuchsia and loop

CUCA with a beautiful model sailor

ASUN
of Tantolero for frilly little princess.
Anne Among Threads with gathers and champis.
GLORIA Glops Ark for their twins.

MARY My corner of leisure with flower applied.
TERESA
with matching Barbi. Total Look, eh?
PAQUIER of My little thing with pockets for your small treasures

The debut of SUSANA CIENFUEGOS. I love gingham plaid.
In Susan's flowers Moon Rag for Reina Mora.
SUSANA Pastel CHURCHES. Look at how well this stitching and detail so cute piquillo on bass.
Model
Ciruelitas in size 1. Made by me.
With Tanya Whelan fabrics, also mine.

As I get more pictures you can be watching these developments of the participants supermamis:
Olga
The pink elephant (or magenta)

No photos yet but waiting ...

And missing that you have not yet begun, but you know that here I hope to hang your pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment