|
| My hand-stitched hem with double back |
touch the hem
Today and here is where I step instructions for peteneras. I let hem large and not machine-sew because I do not like. , I'm always on hand with invisible stitches, but acknowledge that more enduring machine, and for children is a big plus. In the hems is where I have observed more hobbies, "tell me how to hem and tell you who you are." My mother, a seamstress and has exceptional hands virtuous hems ago ... the glue sticks! (Textiles, she insists, textile glue.)
The Oliver and S pattern is hemmed in 5 / 8 "(1.6 cms), which gives just enough to double back. Machine-sewn and ready Callisto.
I always do a minimum of 5 cm, because my children are growing faster than what I sew. Expanding the low flared hem implies that, flip it over, you have to embed a bit of room to fit because you will see the excess fabric on the back. Basting is done by passing the folded edge, then overlock, and pursing enough to fit custom apparel. It weaves the garment and iron with a lot of steam to soak and not forming wrinkles. Then sewn by machine or by hand.
|
| ruffled hem edge to remove excess fabric. |
Now remove basting, cut wire and iron!
THE END
|
| MI Popov Sundress |
few words before I go.
I do not know if a Sew Me can be spent, but as ever I will get an Oscar or an Ondas Award, and since the blog is mine, I dedicate my mysterious follower Alberto, for encouraging me to organize this you know that I love. And above all to stay with the children every afternoon so that I could write.
Muuuuuuuchas thanks to all for participating, we must see how nice it is to see a mom to sew for their children. I had a very good and I learned a lot from your experiences, while another threatened to Sew Me.
see me now swarming your blogs to see pictures of your clothes.
Best Sewing
Mary
0 comments:
Post a Comment