Today will be a short day because we do the side seams that are provided by you (really) and so I have time to give others hugs tonight. You just have to join the bodies of the dresses right sides. Pin is lining up the edges and stitched seam allowance, leaving a ½ ".
|
| Edges pin before sewing |
ironed the seams open and neaten the edges to prevent fraying. I use pinking shears and do not usually overcast if the fabric allows.
And Chimpún!
|
| ironed seams open on both sides |
But I will not go yet. I will tell you as you would a French seam, because it is mentioned in the instructions:
Disposed - the bonded facing setbacks.
- is quilted with ¼ "seam allowance. Are cut seam.
- He turns over the seam and right sides, and sewn with ¼ "seam allowance.
The advantage of this seam is that it is done very well on the inside, but the disadvantage is that bulge a lot, so fabrics used in very finite. I leave
More tomorrow. Greetings
sewing Mary
Note
0 comments:
Post a Comment