Friday, February 8, 2008

Really Strong Aa Batteries

UABC Ensenada and the Bomb

Hehe, now speak of an event that occurred at school (entinedase for school, university or Autonoma de Baja California UABC) this day and I will give my comments.

First of all, what kind of idiot puts a bomb and warns that it did, that is totally illogical and stupid to others, unless of course, concerned the specific case where a person cold and calculating, who also knows the points of reunion of the institution and is ready for a great show, decides to make the threat, is essential for bringing a greater number of people in the "safe areas" which are actually where he put the bombs ... jajaj imagine that the point of reunion was the real target jajaj that would be what I call art applied to destruction.

But in our case (all students from UABC) was not so, this time it is a vile and simple threat with the apparent purpose of the more silly not to have a class or, see how much chaos could lead to some fool with a phone call, the only thing that could rescue, is the speed with which teachers hulleron ajaj place, even had not been alerted all students and several teachers were already heading for their homes, that if the authorities, as usual, it took forever to get (unless the soldiers, they do respond to the call in time), the evacuation was a disgust, it took over 30 mins to get out of the institution and the police and firefighters take even longer to reach the scene.

well, that was all I wanted to say for the moment, then get more, because now I have to study for my Japanese class.

chao, was fired general manager mako

pd live today received complaints from 2 of my readers, I say this is a blog of anime, and as I told them, I tell everyone, this is not blog anime, games or manga, is on the shit that I want, but this does not mean they do not always reserve a space for things I like, besides the review that started here and had published on other sites, only copy and change pictures and videos codes.

no more for now, now, if I leave, and if you use my pump design, give the credit to the blog ajaj. Good

0 comments:

Post a Comment