Primer "Entry"
if it's not the blog's rule, and I have no desire to know, but here is a small presentation.
First of all, my name is Jorge Antonio Bojorquez Cadena, usually known as "mako" and in some cases as "Jorge B", I'm Mexican and we could summarize that I am half geek.
I'm a fan of many things (computers, anime, manga, forums, family and friends), but I hate many, many things (the most prominent would be the garbage music [groups of plastics and reggatton] fools and flatter to others).
If ever I offend someone with one of my comments, do not expect an apology, because if I say or do anything, it is because I believe in it.
think that enough of presentation, then tell me I dedicate or more. Ahhhh
almost forgot, not about to try this blog, you may ponga mis aventuras, alguna menzada, fotos random, programas, algun tutorial o lo que se me ocurra.
===================================================================
Por cierto, mi abuela cumple 75 años hoy
0 comments:
Post a Comment