Thursday, February 7, 2008

16th Camping Birthday

Presentation of the General Manager of this blog

what they are (days, evenings, nights)

I think I mentioned in the first entry, but just want to do it again, my name is Jorge Bojorquez, and I created this blog with no end in specific, just see it as a place to waste my time and maybe even yours, whether I would put some geeknoticia, geekreview or well anything that occurs to me, I will try (and make it clear, I will try) to update once a day, except weekends or the days you forget to do em (as yesterday).

If you do not like the layout, the font, themes, my writing or whatever, you're free to go, the final analysis I do not pay for it, plus I do not mind if I visit or no. Ahhh

true, as I present myself well today, so here it goes.

was born in Ensenada, Baja California, I grew up in Ensenada until today (almost a year but lived in Tijuana), I live in Ensenada and a few more years, stay in Ensenada. Study

career in computer engineering (I'm a rookie yet, just go in the 4th semester), the group is somewhat reduced (approximately 15) and one thing is certain, the number of students in the group is destined to decline further.

not usually study very often, if I do, is once a week, although I'm sure this will change this semester, almost never miss school, and in spite of hating the work, almost never delivers.

work in the field, my experience is limited, with several temporary jobs, all lasting less than a year, and if I remember correctly, there are slightly more or less: store manager, photographer / elf, cellular phone salesman, used in re-inking and something else, but I remember that era.

And today I got bored, also not know what else to put, then put another review or something, because I have work today, so bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment