Monday, February 4, 2008

Best Way To Intercourse Very Hard

Spice and Wolf

post in my presentation, I mentioned that I'm a fan of anime, and I think the best way to show it is making him publicize this, is why, beginning with a review of the anime spice and wolf, and is something more or less:

"Spice and Wolf" or 狼 と 香辛料 or Romaji Okami to Kōshinryō

spice

history. [Stolen from wikipedia, translated by me]

The story of "Ookami to Koushinryou" or "Spice and Wolf", tour around Craft Lawrence (a traveling salesman for 25 years going from town to town selling and buying various things to make your life so in a stylized world with great influence in Europe. His dream is to raise enough money to put your own store which, already traveled for about 7 years, gaining experience in sales and exchange of goods. [boring no?, well almost as interesting start]

During his trip, he decides to stop for a night on the town of Pasroe, this night is that he finds in his wagon to a pagan deity (which is a wolf girl) named Holo which claims more than 600 years old. Despite her age, she seems to be a girl about 15 years, but has two characteristics, wolf ears and tail. [And is holding a history ehh]

Ok, I got bored of translating, so I will explain quickly, it presents itself as the deity in charge of blessing and bring good crops in the village, as she made a pact with a young brave and long ago, but over the years, people began to forget the history of the wolf and the harvest, and began to use modern methods and rely on the outside world, and now that they no longer need it, she feels it is time return to their home, land Yoitsu cold, they are also Holo want to see how is that changed the world, as she stayed in one place, giving her protection, so she arranged a deal with Lawrence to go with the and help him on his journey, if the aid. While they travel, the wise Holo Lawrence calculator helps you get better profits, but at the same time the nature of Holo will attract the attention of the ever meddlesome church.


Series Specifications * Year completed

Novel Light [2006 and is still in print]
Anime [2008, chapters are December 3 and also needed to OVA]
Manga [2007, is still in print]
* Gender
Seinen, Fantasy, Romance Author
Isun
* Hasekura

Characters

* Craft Lawrence, Seller of people in town who dreams of having his own shop, one night he meets Holo and life gets interesting.

* Holo, once called deity and even pagan god, this girl despite her appearance, is very smart, also can tell when a person lies.

* Chloe, appears only in the anime, is the daughter of a merchant Pasroe, dreams of following the profession of his father, Lawrence is the master in the business world and she wants to do business with him and perhaps something else.

The following I have not seen, but is next to appear in the anime:
* Nola Arendt, she takes care of sheep in a village-church, with his trained dog, from a task entrusted to Lawrence.

* Fermi Amati, is a young broker in the area of \u200b\u200bseafood.

* Dian Rubens, it has an alchemist and chronological information of several pagan religions, among which is information about the place from where Holo.

Ya, leaving out the characters, I leave the opening and the ending of this anime. Opening




Ending


I like the opening, not because but you do not need subtitles to know that this song is nostalgic, and the ending is more cheerful. PD

Holo's voice is Ami Koshimizu (and perhaps easier to recognize when I say that is Tsukamoto Tenma of School Rumble)

chao then update it, if they want to see, there is mininova or www.youtorrent.com or if you are fans of poor quality life and more mediocre of the universe, some time ago to look I saw that are on youtube, and if there is no google that will not crack.

And I believe this is more than enough to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat the series but if I want I can go with more text and equally, no matter if I put only the name or each time the anime writing, the best way to give an idea is to see at least one chapter.

out and

0 comments:

Post a Comment