I really wanted to publish this post I've been preparing for some time (which explains my absence blogger).
I can finally announce ...
I can finally announce ...
COURSE MY FIRST SEWING TUTORIAL-ME-COSE
Starting Tuesday, May 2 will post a daily entry with step by step instructions for sewing this dress design Oliver and S .
But instead of publishing a traditional tutorial, where I'll tell you something is done step by step, I will sew-style blogs Along the U.S., where all who participate sew at the same time and exchange views. We will call me a stitch.
Okay, okay. But what exactly is a sew me?
is a mini sewing course where all participants sew the same dress at the same pace. Every day, I publicaree an entry with detailed instructions for each step, with photos and explanations of the most complicated. At the end of coseconmigo each participant will have completed its own dress.
Who can join?
Anyone! and the more we are so much the better! From those who have never done anything to the most expert. This is who we move goods and exchange tricks of sewing.
do I have to do to participate?
Go through here every time there is a new post and that's it. Even if you leave comments on how things are going you better. And if you send me your name too, that you add to the list of participants and would Repères.
Where did the pattern of the Oliver and S dress?
But the pattern is in English and French I in high school di ...
Aha! no problem! With permission from Oliver and S have the instructions translated into English and hang the next day to download pdf. Now there is no excuse to join the coseconmigo.
What is the timetable?
Day 1: Measures and materials
Day 2: Prepare the pattern
Day 2: Prepare the pattern
Day 3: Cut the fabric
Day 4: We sew the bodice to the dress
Day 5: We set the dress
Day 6: Prepare and sewing the straps
Day 7: hem and Release!
I hope we are many. The brave who decides this pattern super easy, and you please participate in the coseconmigo you can start today:
I hope we are many. The brave who decides this pattern super easy, and you please participate in the coseconmigo you can start today:
- Downloading the free pattern inglés del blog de Oliver and S aquí
-
O esperar un par de días a que yo me aclare con el pdf y os deje las instrucciones traducidas al españolInstrucciones en español - Echando un vistazo a este grupo de flickr para ir tomando ideas
- Mandando un correo a lainglesitablog @gmail.com con vuestro nombre y blog si teneis, y os añado a la lista de participantes que pondré visible en mi blog. (Completamente opcional)
- Dejando vuestros comentarios sobre qué os parece el invento.
0 comments:
Post a Comment