Saturday, March 19, 2011

How To Derestrict A Skyteam

Torrente 4 David Phelps - That's what you want My

David Bisbal - Videoclip Complete BSO Torrente 4 - Lethal Crisis Song


do you want from me,
comes for me now, after so mourn

of I you want to laugh.
better if you just go with the wind you
and take your suffering.

do you want from me,
already been spent,
and do not hold grudges,
best you leave here. Because

besides money you stole my "I love you." Here

rascal, here I'll kill you!
you told me all the time,
and I do not see these daggers
seemed short-sighted fool. Here

rascal, here I'll kill you!
always said jokingly
and I thought that our
was just an outburst.
Yes!
Contao
And I have there, you no longer
is na,
you come for something else,
have nowhere to sleep,
better get yourself another one you can squeeze
.

I do not want to judge,
But without you I'm better when I remember
my love,
what you made me spend.

was a fool in love but that is past. Here

rascal, here I'll kill you!
always said jokingly
and I thought that our
was just an outburst.
Yeah!

Ay, ay, ay! Fare thee well,
ay, ay, ay! I pass page
ay, ay, ay! I do not want to see you again.

Ay, ay, ay! Fare thee well,
ay, ay, ay! I pass page
ay, ay, ay! I do not want to see you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment