In the fantasy world of the Internet there are many sites where you can download free patterns for children. I have prepared this list of my favorite sites, and although they are easy to understand English. If you need help translating, I can help.
|
| My version Pillowcase Dress of Anna M. Horner |
Anna Maria Horner U.S. is a designer with an exceptional talent. He has incredible hands to sew all, and in addition make and design quilts, fabric designs and patterns. There is a dress that I adapted for my daughter and that you can download here:
My favorite patterns are those of Oliver and S . Last summer the girls dressed in their designs, including the super easy Popover Sundress.
There is also a skirt for girls:
And a ruffle top that falls this summer for sure:
And
Children these pants:
The blog sew sew mama is essential for you like to give the needle. Among the many tutorials are those for children ropade:
A robe for the pool
http://www.sewmamasew.com/store/media/blog/childspoolrobe.pdf
An apron for children
http: / / sewmamasew.com/blog2 /? p = 902
facilitated a summer dress very
http://www.sewmamasew.com/store/media/blog/SMSJCasaLeisurelyDress.pdf
A pleated skirt
http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=10560
This canopy baby
http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=11344
Heather Bailey has this tutorial to make a headband
http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/HoorayforHeadbands.pdf
And these booties
http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/BittyBooties . pdf
Finally this kitten that I have much affection because it was my first project, before having sewing machine and all handmade. The designer is Amy Butler, who designs a stunning fabrics for quilts.
http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/pdfs/cozy_kitten.pdf
There are many more that today I have no time to make, but I think this is already to start!
I hope you like.
Mary.
0 comments:
Post a Comment