Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's The Difference Between Skate And Shoe Size

patterns of children, as well as Burda:: Spanish magazines kids patterns

sample my collection of Burda "Vintage": Some of my beloved vintage Burda
Some friends you ask me where I get the patterns of children , and always respond to the Burda clear, from where else? Despite other magazines on newsstands what does, in my opinion, that the magazine Burda be much better than others? Instructions
  • correct. Very concise but without errors. Patterns
  • perfectly drawn, measured and thought out. You have noted that tested.
  • finishes (views, linings, etc.) and suggested sewing techniques work very well. They are easy and also make the end result is good. In this ever stray I tried and I've always gone wrong.
  • leaf decal patterns very well, and each piece has all the necessary information (number of patterns, thread management, brands openings, etc)
  • Includes cutting plane to make better use of material, and the diagram of the pattern pieces.

*** What Makes Burda Style, in my opinion, the best pattern magazine available in Spain?
Straightforward instructions'
  • Perfectly Drafted and tested patterns
  • Well Chosen details and finishing techniques.
  • Pattern sheets
  • Are a maze But Once You Get Used To It they're easy to trace and include all the information you need. Cutting
  • layout diagrams and the pattern pieces included with the Instructions.
crude futures Vintage: Vintage Future crude
The Burda is a monthly need, as my cafelito mornings. But there are others who buy but not so regularly, mainly because their quality is far from Burda. Namely: ***
I know There Are Others English pattern magazine for kids, very classic in style and remove
popular here, pero Unfortunately there'sa big gap in quality Compared with
Other brands pattern. These Are some examples:

Patterns for Children Magazine.
magazine patterns began as a magazine designer patterns with a very good models but has gradually been declining in quality, to the extent that the latest numbers or include patterns that include designers or good. The instructions are incomplete, parts of the diagrams do not coincide with leaf patterns and finishes unrefined. Edited a special children that I do not know when it comes out I do not know whether to be classical or Ikks very modern type. Is unpredictable and acknowledge that I have stopped buying it, but if you have numbers of the 90 gold cloth store them as it does because those are the good guys. ***
Patterns Magazines for kids.
It's Well Known Within the sewing blog That community Patterns magazine has lost
STI status as one of the best pattern magazines. It published eleven
patterns from renown designers
But now the quality of the patterns is an issue. They Used To
publish a kids issue with designs from Ikks or Other English names.
Mirror Magazine.

Mirror Mirror is a English fashion magazine child with classic style patterns. Edited 4 times a year and each issue includes several models of dresses, shirts, shorts for children, and some dupes and skirts with hoods. I know that sells more designs by employers, because that is his weak point. To sew with patterns and instructions for this journal is essential to know about sewing, or you'll end up with Jean Paul Gaultier type pieces in china copy version.

time ago I contacted the editor by mail to congratulate him on the idea of \u200b\u200btaking a English magazine market patterns, and also happened to know that moms fat drop sudan beginners to make anything resembling to the photo. I remember the case of a mother who asked for help to an expert seamstress because all the necks of the patterns of the magazine were you up. We look at photos and all necks in the number of winter are up "?!

They said they are working on the instructions so a team approved for the Mirror because I think they are doing a great job and I hope to improve with each issue. ***
There'sa magazine that's growing in popularity named Mirror Mirror. Their very classic designs Are Many mums and I know Who sew with Them. But they're really poor in quality and clarity of instructions. I know they're working hard to Improve on this, and I really wish They Do Because the team behind Mirror is very dedicated and Deserve the best.
American Oliver and S patterns

Finally I know there are some magazines basket type patterns including skirts, romper suits and a dress, plus all the paraphernalia to the basket. They are usually very simple models are sewing and well explained, although there is little variety.

I also know that there are brave that cut hair, no patterns or anything, but that is another dimension for me ...
seamstress
***

Apart from the odd pattern in Some knitting magazines, There isn't a lot more to choose from. I Remain loyal to Oliver and S patterns and Japanese books, and of course Burda, MacCalls and company, pero
Is There Any Other kids of magazines I Should Know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment