Saturday, February 19, 2011

Meaning Of Triple H Shirt

haute couture for kids? :: Haute Couture for kids? Other magazines

Dior
That this Dior dress is sold by 285 € is something that I can not understand. Not worth it, because I believe every one is free to decide the price of your product, if not necessities, but that someone buys it.

A couture dress shop out of a French designed by one of the few couturiers who are active today, is made with exclusive fabrics of the highest quality, it takes all kinds of interlinings, linings and stabilizers, hand embroidery, hand sewn and tailored to fit the person who buys it. This client usually pays no less than 15,000 euros for a shirt haute couture and is for life, for accommodations and modifications are usually included in the price. ***
It puzzles me to see That this little dress by Dior retails for € 285. I do not Argue That We Are Free to put a price According To What we believe is the value of Our product, BUT it's Beyond My Understanding That There Are People Willing That much to pay for this dress.

As far as I know, a Haute Couture garment is made Exclusively for a client, using the finest fabrics, hand sewn and with a Guarantee for life. Why Would You Make That for a kid That Does Not Only But Also appreciate it will grow out of it in 15 minutes?
D & G € 224


the other day I was thinking that by this definition is something that suits me when I read "Haute couture for kids" thing

I did not block 1 - haute couture for kids means which makes a suit
a little body as it changes in size every 15 days?

thing I block 2 - If haute couture is much hand sewing, patterns, and as exclusive
... then ... I do !!!!! couture ¿?
*** What We Believe That I see advertised as Haute Couture for Kids is in reality expensive Ready to Wear by the best designers. Armani, D & G Dior Have now or collections for kids and babies, So There Must Be a business indeed.
D & G € 115

Although there are exceptions like ceremonial costumes that can pass from generation to generation, that of haute couture for children remain unconvinced.

Or is that what is called haute couture for children is rather Pret a Porter or Ready to Wear? Designers like Dolce & Gabbana, Chloe and Armani have launched children's fashion, haute couture sometimes called what in reality is Pret a Porter for children. In any case, here are a few examples that I do not think they are high fashion or anything, just expensive.
*** If I had the cash I Might Consider Spending Hundreds of euros on a special That occasion outfit Could Be Passed on to the next generation, like the ones I've inherited from my grandmum, But I Doubt I will ever buy these:
Burberrys Boots
€ 63

Burberrys for 63 € that will last at most 2 months if they are bitten and chuperreteadas before. Or this Pajama Dior for 80 €, which are likely to be tainted milk or worse
Dior
€ 80

0 comments:

Post a Comment