The unfortunate crash of Air France begins to attract unscrupulous leeches. Is this lady with the face of savvy. .
.
And the news is:
.
.
You see I have not been slow to get out the bugs, because I guess I will do it for a reasonable price. And I say that as a good psychic is, and since it boasts of being, why the hell did not advise the company was going to cause the accident? Was busy scamming others?
.
best is it that "my perception is that they are all dead '. Thanks for us out of the question, Mrs. scoundrel.
.
Updated: This is not the first time marras lady try to take advantage of others' pain and despair of those who are going through a tragic time. In 2007 already proved that does not respect anything and said he knew the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann. Isabel Cristina Avila gave the Portuguese authorities a small map with the location where the child was English. For Of course, Maddie was not there and, unfortunately, is still missing. Here is the news they published in their country, which seems to be a celebrity and is known as the 'Psychic Chimbarongo. "
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment