Thursday, May 21, 2009

Down Syndrome Testduring Prgnancy

The Church is right: we protect the children! Religulous

Three months later I am getting the spirit back, not without first thanking the Radagast award given to me and (NNN) the dedication of a wonderful post . Due to time and some dirty tricks (well enough) I did in his day. I owe you and I want an egg, as would Francisco Camps.
.
addition, this re encouraged by the fact that lately there are those who put on a plate.
.
.
is not a surprise among some of the clergy, but still gives the same feeling sick. Especially since they are the defenders of life. Of unborn life, come on. Once outside the womb, whatever is suitable for sodomy and to screw life. Now I understand the campaign of lynxes and Aryan babies a year. They had every reason in the world. We must protect children more ... protect them. That comes in handy for this poster, which is good:

(Via Penalties Agent Smith )

0 comments:

Post a Comment