was watching Saturday morning TV and Telecinco through, I see they are talking about the blind. "Bad Stuff" I thought, seeing that the program was doing was' La Noria, a program that, using a very strange concept of responsibility, rewards the crooks , thieves and other scum we have in Spain. I got to see him willing to be sick to my guts. But I was surprised, I confess, because the truth is they called things by their name: a spade a spade and visionaries, swindlers. Then there was an alleged get-together, but if I say that one side was a couple of witches and, second, Jimmy Giménez-Arnau and a contestant in Big Brother you can not remember the name or I lose time searching (Marta nosequé), you can imagine the nivelazo.
.
The fact is that before that had set itself a piece worthy of the debunking psychics, tarot readers, healers, etc. What surprised me in any case was the testimony of a lady who had stolen 6,000 euros. The woman wanted her husband to see that he was having an affair with another, and gave him 6,000 euros on account of a witch. This, after some magic words, a little story and lots of chutzpah, he claimed he would be back home before he knew it. The husband did not return the money either and the witch had disappeared. The funny thing was the testimony of the woman, who said something like this: "I feel helpless and angry, but I am scared, because I have fear that the witch take me an evil eye or something and things go worse." That is, you have Guindado a million pesetas and, instead of waking up, take warning and realize that getting ripped off like a china with some super powers do not exist, women still believe that the witch is going to take an evil eye! And I said, "but this lady does not realize that, even if there are such powers (which do not exist, if you want to stop wasting money), what is certain is that the witch who tricked do not have and that is not going to take any evil eye? Do we need another 6,000 being stolen to realize? That's when I thought that some people make merit to spare for them no matter what happens. And there are people who still happens soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment